Friday 17 June 2011

Follow Friday---10---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View. Its a fun way to get to know more about fellow bloggers. Every week, a different question is chosen.

 This week's question-
Q) Genre Wars!! What is your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
Umm....that's a really tough one. I like books of all genres but to choose any one best out of the lot, I would pick- PARANORMAL. Yes, I am another supernatural freak. I became a serious, obsessed fan after I saw The Van Helsing movie when I was in 6th grade. But that wouldn't answer the other part of the question as to which book got me hooked onto the genre. So........I guess I will give all the credit to R.L Stine partly and Twilight partly. I used to adore reading Goosebumps and Fear Street books (Still do!! but  not the Goosebumps so much.) all the time. I recall getting so many books altogether from the library when I was a kid. But the thing is I can't actually call them "paranormal", so Twilight receives the rest- 50% - credit. Then there is also The Vampire Diaries series (DAMON!!! *sigh*) and The Vampire Academy series (Dimitri!!!) which will always ensure that I stick to the genre. :D :D

What about you?? Are you a Vampire-Werewolf  fan like me??? Leave a link and I'll surely stop by. :)

Xoxo <3
Mia

6 comments:

  1. I used to love goosebumps too!
    And I adore Twilight and Vampire diaries.
    Great choice(s) :)

    New follower -
    Manda :)
    http://happyreadingsreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to visit and follow! I'm into paranormal, as well. How could anyone resist all the great paranormal YA we've got going on? Particularly stuff like Vampire Academy, with its action and great characters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey old follower here. Paranormal is an awesome genre.
    Ange @ MoonlightReader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love paranormal as well. I have been reading it forever. Goosebumps, I remember those. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paranormal is an awesome genre. I especially love YA paranormal. Great choice. :)

    ReplyDelete